me-a-butterfly

Monday, April 23, 2007

summer sooo hot!

wow!
i just finished my first ojt.
a lot of things are running inside my head now.
ojt.
EAD.
weather.
tummy.
hungry.
hot.
hot.
hot.
shud i go home?
shud i not?
wow.
its my first tym to use SCB's pc.
at least i think so.
im sleepy.
ya sleepy head.
shud i call dccc?
and cancel my ojt plans there?
i think i shud.
as n. im sleepy.
n hungry.
shud i go home?
i dont want to.
but **********.
so its fine.
why is this happening?
well ive been doing a lot of thinking on this.
its hard to put everything in words.
i have a lot of things to do pa.
priorities.
yet somehow, still dont have that degree of discipline.
how on earth am i going to teach myself that?
cud that be purchased overnight?
installed in my system
perhaps even just for now?
well you see,
i have this observation of myself.
when im bombarded with soo many things,
i tend not to do any of it.
whoa!
weird.
ironic.
pathetic?
psyhotic?
ambot.
this morning i woke up soo freakin tired.
havent been used to waking up early.
its just this ojt time that i have to get up at dawn.
what can i do?
i have to.
wahhuhuhu..
pathetic spirits invading my sytem at the moment.
pwede anti-virus?
ge alng.
whoa..
i really have this lame idea.
id try to evade.
what day is it today?
tuesday.
i have week for EA stuff.
ya yu no.
obligations.
but dont worry.
i have my heart on it.
i wouldnt have run if i did not want to.
i live by my heart.
at least most of the time, i do.
hmmm.. shud i go home na?
what shud i be doing bah?
lemme check my list.
it says here:
call, inventory, etc.
ohh im soo freakin hungry.
be back in a few hours na lang.
gotta feed my hungry tummy.
ciao!
--11:54am Davao Sugar time

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home