me-a-butterfly

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

me

me?
wer wud i start?
wudnt it be tiring to begin with my past?
nor wud it be far fetched to talk about my future?
nahh..
then wer does that leave me?
now?
yea, perhaps.
just right now, i feel sentimental to realize how far i've gone already.
im living a life i never imagined, say, four years ago.
yea., well of course almost everybody does.
but, whatever. i do the talking here.. hhehe dis s my blog.
comment. if you want.
what am i into right now?
i am bored.
anxious somhow.
amazed of how life taught me maturity.
i know i have yet a mountain to climb.
im now holding the biggest responsibility ive had in my life.
i never thot id reach this point.
yet i just let God lead the way for me.
finding my personal legend does not fully depend on me.
i also have to have faith in Him.
after all as what the Alchemist said,.
the whole world conspires for me to achieve my personal legend.
im sleepy right now.
have been from samal.
just inhaled good air and fed my eyes good sceneries,
relaxed and swam under the heat of the raging sun.
oh why,
its sooo fulfilling to just reflect upon and enjoy the beauty of God's creation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home